Bob Is Busy Teaching Corporate and Government Courses and Unable to Mail Books Purchased from this Website. Please Order Bob's Books on Amazon. If You Have Questions, Please Call: 909.844.2583.
If you are a vehicle-supported adventurer, this infoBook was written your you. You need this book if you drive a 4WD full-size vehicle, ATV, UTV, Dual Sport Motorcycle, or Snowmobile into the remote backcountry.
Drive long enough in the remote backcountry and eventually you will need some survival knowledge. Vehicle complications can occur at anytime, so being prepared is very important. Even when things are good, the knowledge offered within the pages of this books can be helpful on every outing. At the very least, being prepared with help you relax.
he topics of how to safely and effectively raise your vehicle off-road and in-field tire repair have never been explored and explained so completely. If you travel off-road you need this book.
1. Change to your spare tire
2. Repair a tire
3. Place a bridging ladder and traction board under a tire
4. Repair a suspension, steering, driveline, or other underbody component
5. Elevate a vehicle's frame or axle assembly off a rock, log, or ridge when high centered
6. Elevate a small vehicle to move it laterally on a trail
7. Rotate your tires when in the backcountry on a long overland journey
If you get stuck when you are off-road, remote, and solo, do you know hot to self-recover? If you happen upon another vehicle stuck in the backcountry do you have the knowledge, skills, and kit to safely help this person on their way? This will be Bob's largest book. Never before has anyone produced a more complete treatise on the topic of off-road recovery.
Copyright © 2019 Blue Sky Adventures - All Rights Reserved.